How to Prepare – Children (go back to How to prepare)
Dressing your child
- Coveralls present a classic look for boys or girls, and the portrait is particularly appealing when cute little bare arms are revealed.
- Delicate prints allow the face to dominate the portrait, but it is harder to focus on the child when clothing is too busy.
- White clothing and a white background are a perfect combination.
- Pajamas are great for “bedtime” portraits for little boys or girls.
- The simplicity of a slip for little girls is always a nice choice.
- Clothing coordination is very important when more than one child appears in the portrait.